Spray Tanning One Day Practitioner's Diploma Course
Dates: Most days - other than Mondays or Tuesdays
Venue: Sugar Salon (within Yoker Community Campus) 10 Kelso Place, Yoker, G13 0LL
Cost: £130 (Please only pay £65 deposit, final balance of £65 no later than 14 days before course) Private lesson available £130 - Model required.
Phone: 01643 703964
Conducted by: Colette Young
Entry requirements: None, but it is advisable that you also gain the anatomy & physiology qualification (we offer A&P Diploma home study)
A recognised and accredited College and training school by CMA, ABT, PBD, GPBT, GHT.
Our Diploma courses enable you to practice professionally and gain membership and insurance. You will receive a Natural Therapy Studio Diploma - accredited with the Guild, PBD & ABT
Please book early to avoid disappointment - a maximum of 4 students can be booked onto each course, to ensure that you get the optimum learning experience, and individual attention. (Minimum of 2 students per course is required)
This comprehensive training course is designed to train you in both theoretical and practical aspects, to give you the knowledge and confidence to offer a high quality “tanning treatment” and to teach you the art of spray tanning. Fake tan is a thriving business in the UK, and with the use of an airbrush a perfect, flawless golden brown tan can be achieved. Airbrush tanning is extremely popular the whole year through due to its ability to adorn clients with an all over tan within 30 minutes without the fear of skin damage due to UV rays.
Content of Course:
•Theory, Demonstrations & Practical
•Spray Tanning Background & industry
•Professional Ethics & Health & Safety
•Client Consultation & Record Keeping
•Preparing the skin & Spraying Techniques
•Products & Pricing
•Hygiene & Client Aftercare advice
•Operating & cleaning your equipment
•Contra-Indications & Contra-Actions
•Profit Potential from spray tanning service
Home study - 1 day Pre-course reading and questions are required to be completed before the training day. (emailed to you) This allows for an intensive one day practical study of the routine.
One-Day Practitioner course : £130 (10 CPD Points)
• Fully Accredited Diploma level, enabling you to practice professionally.
• Home Study Pack - Spray Tanning Training Handbook,a detailed Course training workbook emailed to you before course, providing plenty of scope for both pre and post course study
• Courses are fully recognised and insurable.
• Practical demonstrations and teaching of the treatment are broken down into easy to learn sections.
• You will give and may receive a full treatment on the practical training day.
• Students are supervised throughout the day, and will perform a full-body spray tan
• Small class sizes - maximum of 4
• Gain CPD Points (Continuing Professional Development Points)
• Experienced tutors who are passionate about what they do
• Fun, friendly & informal
• Included is your Diploma, comprehensive course notes, insurance details, Health & Safety and tea & coffee during the break (please bring your own lunch)
• We provide the couches, chairs, cushions,and oils required.
• A beautiful and natural looking tan!
Do I need to bring anything?
- The Training Manual
- A packed lunch
- A bottle of water
- Hair band for long hair
- To remove all make-up and Jewelry
- To exfoliate your body prior to attending and to wear a black bikini or underwear
- To wear loose dark clothing and bring flip-flop type footwear
Please read Terms & Conditions before making a booking