Chinese Body Massage One-Day Practitioner Diploma Course
Date: - Available most days - email to book at date
Venue: Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 9ET
Cost: £140 (Please only pay £30 deposit, final balance of £110 no later than 14 days before course) Private lesson available £150 - One to One training available Model required
Phone: 01643 703964
Conducted by: tbc
Entry requirements: None
A recognised and accredited College and training school by Guild. Their Diploma courses enable you to practice professionally and gain membership and insurance. You will receive a Practitioner certificate in Chinese Massage by the Guild, PBD, ABT & CMA
Please book early to avoid disappointment - a maximum of 4 students can be booked onto each course, to ensure that you get the optimum learning experience, and individual attention. (Minimum of 2 students per course is required)
Learn the art of tui na (Chinese massage). This wonderful treatment uses a combination of acupressure, massage and working with the meridiens to assist in stimulating and unblocking the ‘life force energies’ to restore good health and harmony in the body
About Chinese Body Massage
Chinese Massage is beneficial to all body systems, both physical and psychological conditions. It works by the principal of re-balancing and unblocking the meridians by a combination of Tui Na massage techniques and acupressure.
Chinese Massage is a full-body massage including face using carrier oil and hands to promote suppleness of the muscles, improves circulation, however, it can be used for relaxation and it reduces stress.
Touch is soothing to both body and mind.
The Effects of Massage:
• It improves blood circulation which quickens the interchange of oxygen, nutrients, carbon dioxide and waste.
• It relieves muscular tension due to the removal of waste.
• It increases lymphatic circulation with aids the removal of toxins.
• It causes hyperaemia (the increase in blood) which temporarily increases heat in the area of treatment.
• It helps to soften fatty tissue deposits depending on the movements used.
• It softens and nourishes the skin, dependant on the massage products used.
• It improves the skins texture.
• The skin tone and elasticity is improved.
• It stimulates or soothes the sensory nerve endings, depending on the massage movements used.
• It is deeply relaxing and gives the client a feeling of well-being.
• It helps to prevent stress-related disorders.
• Relaxing slow massage may reduce high blood pressure.
• Working Hygienically
• Health & Safety
• Professional Ethics
• About holistic therapies
• Case study guidance sheets
• Recommended Reading
• Massage – the effects and benefits of
• Preparation for treatment
• After Care Advice
• Equipment & products
• The Routine
• Anatomy & Physiology incl, colour diagrams & study notes
• The history
• The benefits of the treatment
• And more …
2 case studies to be completed after practical training in order to receive a certificate with The CMA accreditation. Certificates will be posted out once case studies have been submitted. Student can go away with certificate at end of practical day, without completing case studies, but will be only accredited by Guild, Professional Beauty & ABT, not The CMA.
Do I need to bring anything?
Resources required to complete the training
Please read Terms & Conditions before making a booking
*We take no responsibility for these courses; we are only the booking agent